Thank you to everyone who came to parent-player meeting last night. Hopefully it was informational and helpful. If you have any questions about anything discussed last night please let me know. Below I have put the main topics we discussed last night, as well as attached all the important documents to this email. Season starts Monday! Thanks for making this a quality program.
1. Parent Handbook. Attached is the parent handbook, which covers all the details of the upcoming season. Topics include Try-outs, Fees, Playing time concerns, etc.
2. Register My Athlete. All players must be cleared and registered with Register My Athlete before they can try-out. Please make sure your player is good to go for Monday. Attached are the instructions.
3. Apparel Order. Attached is the order form with pictures and details of all the items. This is one of our fundraisers so please take a look at the items for yourself, family, and friends. All of the items are optional. The second and final order for apparel is due Tuesday, March 3rd. The first order should be ready by early next week.
4. Banner Fundraiser. Attached is the banner sponsorship form as well as a do not contact list. As a program we are highly encouraging all players to sell at least 1 banner sponsorship. The more we sell the more funds our program has. If you see your name on the do not contact list that means you sold a banner to that company last year, and it is yours to re-sell this year. If your name is on the list, or you know one of the team sponsors very well, please email me and let me know you will be contacting that business. This ensures that a business does not get contacted multiple times.
5. Important Dates
February 21st – Field Day from 8am-12pm
February, 23rd – Tryouts begin
February 28th – Midnight Practice
March 2nd- Freshmen Tryouts begin
March 3rd – Second Apparel Order Due
March, 5th – First Game, All player fees need to be paid (School, Player Packet, St. George)
March 5th-7th – St. George Tournament
April 6th-10th – Spring Break, Plan on Games and Practices
May 9th – Playoffs Begin
6. Field Day. Tomorrow, Saturday February 21st, from 8am-12pm we will be having a field day at the high school field. All players are highly encouraged to come and help prepare our field for the upcoming season.